Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CLAN UPDATE 5/16/2012


Clan Update:5/16/2012
I got banned today on the network.
So I will not be on tell tomorrow(5/17/2012). 



But besides that :) Guess what!?
Time for some HOMEWORK!!
 
 



Clan Assignment:
Here is the next move, I need everyone to 

1. Create a account on Meebo.com if possible.
2.Type a brief summary about yourself (put whatever you would like). List Your favorite song too

3.Create a Deck list that matches your theme.
4.Explain the concept of your deck and your strategies. Also select two cards in the deck that are your favorite and explain why.
5.Send this info to BadNewz5050@yahoo.com or Meebo.com
(Account Name:BadNewz50)

I will then customize everyone's own posting blog and put the information you provide to me on your own blogspot. This will have a background matching your title/theme and your favorite song.

Additional Information:
This will help the clan get more organized, and also to get familiar with each other.
If you want me to change your deck name or title, please include that with the information that you send me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Due Date: None
I understand that we have people that work and go to school, so no worries. Turn this in whenever you like.


I am currently trying to figure out if there is a way to allow you guys to post whatever you want on my blog, without me having to do it for you guys.




Thanks you all for reading your first assignment!
~Yours truly
                    BadNewz50

No comments:

Post a Comment